Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Castles in Spain

Hi Kids,
Yesterday I had lunch in a castle! Spain is so beautiful and surprising. There are acres of olive trees and grapevines and beautiful scenery. The highlight of the day was seeing windmills -- not the kind we have in Oklahoma but old-fashioned ones. In the story of Don Quixote, he thinks they are giants and he charges them with his lance. Poor Don Quixote! The food here is super -- I think I told you about the chocolate on the breakfast buffet. They also have pate, which is ground-up, seasoned liver. Miss Elaine LOVES it. Sorry this is so short -- but Miss Elaine is telling me I have to go. One of the writers is doing a video show on elephants -- he´s from India. Not exactly on the Spanish program -- but it should be interesting.
Love,
Batman

No comments: